Mr. Wu Zuoren was born and grew up in Suzhou. He and his wife Mrs. Xiao Shufang were very concerned about the construction and development of Suzhou. They donated more than one hundred art works to Suzhou and commissioned Mr. Dai Nianci to design Wu Zuoren Art Museum. The museum was built next to Twin-Pagoda, one of national key cultural relics protection units in 1990s and opened to the public for free. It covers an area of 1430㎡ with a building area of 780 ㎡.In 2015, Suzhou Municipal Government spent about 5 million Yuan to upgrade it. Now, original works of Mr. Wu left to Suzhou people are exhibited all year around at Wu Zuoren Art Museum.
Address：No.88, Dinghuisi Lane, Gusu District, Suzhou